If you receive an on-screen error message saying you need to upgrade your subscription, your package does not include the channel you are trying to view. Follow these instructions to upgrade your subscription to change your subscription online.
1. Have your payment details handy
If there are one-off charges, such as installation costs, associated with your upgrade, you'll need your credit or debit card handy to pay these. Any increases in your monthly subscription fee will simply appear on your next Sky bill and be debited automatically using your normal payment method.
2. Sign into the upgrade page
Sign into our customer upgrade page. You can choose to Use your Sky ID (the username and password you use for My Sky services or use the first time access box to sign in using your payment details or Sky viewing card number.
3. Upgrade your subscription
Choose the channel packs you wish to add, add Sky Broadband and/or Sky Talk and choose an installation date. We'll display a printable receipt and email confirmation of your order.
- View More: Sky Upgrade your subscription to view this channel
- View Answer at http://www.sky.com/helpcentre/tv/sky-plus-hd/error-messages/upgrade-your-subscription-to-view-this-channel/